How To Install And Use Bhim App : – Prime Minister announced a new app called Bhim App to use BHIM you must have a smartphone. the higher the phone is, the higher it’s in terms of usability of BHIM. you furthermore may want a web connection.
PM Modi talks concerning however BHIM does not need the web. however, we have a tendency to don’t seem to be certain that bit. presently you need a want internet connection to connect and use BHIM, however, is also in future the app may fit only with USSD just in case internet isn’t accessible.
You will need a pleasant android phone and you’ll like web connection. you’ll additionally like an operating SIM that’s needed for number verification. But this can be one purpose on that there’s not enough clarity.To download BHIM app follow these steps:
- Go to play store using this Url Download
- Click on Install and wait for the download to complete.
- Once installed open the app.
- Select the preferred language among English and Hindi.
- Click on NEXT. Again click on NEXT. If it asks for permissions, click allow. Tap on “let’s get started”.
- Now verify your mobile number.
- Make sure that mobile number to get verified is on your phone. Also, note the same number should be registered with your bank. Select the sim card in case you have a dual sim mobile. Click on next. Your mobile number will be automatically verified. Enter a 4 digit passcode.
- Confirm the 4 digit passcode. Select your bank.
- You will get a list of bank accounts registered with the number and bank you selected. Select the bank account you want to use with this app.
Download Bhim App via this link
Now using BHIM app you can send money, receive money or make payments for your purchases by simply scanning a QR code.