BHIM App Download For Digital Payments : – BHIM App (Bharat Interface for Money) is an enterprise which is occupied by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi to create cashless India. This application permits you to transfer and accept money with a just single tap. Additionally, it will also capable to interchange information with further UPI apps and bank accounts. This application is accessible for Indian individuals.
The key purpose of producing this app is to diminish the use of currency in the Indian civilization. This application is called after Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, who had forfeited his complete life for Dalits and the underprivileged. So lease’s transfer on to some of the functions of BHIM Application without killing a single second now.
Features of Bhim Application:
- According to our PM announcement, in next couple of years, every one of the transactions will be done by only BHIM application in India.
- This application will have extremely solid security specifications so that the majority of your cash will be protected.
- All transactions should be done effortlessly by just a single click.
- BHIM application is made particularly for needy individuals, particularly for Dalits, agriculturists, SCs and STs and so forth.
- Mr. Narendra Modi asked for Indians to do at least 5 transactions by using this application day by day.
- BHIM application will grant citizens to transfer and ask for cash and pay by accepting QR Code.
- To send cash, all just need the UPI Address of another person. This application is very similar to various cashless applications like PayTM.
- In BHIM App, it’s quite easy in Bhim to switch between your different bank accounts also.
- It established on IMPS (Immediate Payment Service).
- Bhim can work 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- The maximum transaction limit is Rs. 10,000 for now.
How do I transact with UPI in Bhim?
Step by step guide to setup your bank account along with BHIM application:
- Sign Up your Bank Accounts with BHIM.
- Setup a UPI PIN for your Bank Account.
- Presently your mobile number will be your UPI address. (You can transform it later).
- You can start doing transactions via BHIM App now.
What is meant by UPI Address?
At the start, your mobile number is your UPI Address. It’s like if your cell number is 9999912345, then your UPI Address will be 9999912345@upi. However, you can get your own particular custom UPI Address too (both content and numbers are accessible).
Supported Banks for BHIM App to form digital payments:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- KarurVysya Bank
- KotakMahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab national bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
Least Requirements to download Bhim App:
- Android Version 2.3.3 & Above.
- Minimum 5 MB Space Needed.
How To Install and Setup Bhim App In Your Android Smartphone?
Bhim App is available on Play Store. You can install BHIM application for your android smartphone straight from the Play Store.
How To Setup Bhim Application In Your Android Smartphone:
- To begin download Bhim Application from the above link.
- Choose Language (Hindi or English)
- Tap on Next.
- Tap on Let’s Get Started.
- Presently this application may request a few authorizations. Tap on Allow. (If you didn’t get any popup, then you can avoid this progression).
- Confirm your phone number at this point. (A message will be sent from your android. So ensure you have 2-3 Rs. adjust in your balance).
- Setup your passcode. (Four Digit Code). (Remember in mind this code as you will be requested this code each time you will open this application).
- Choose your bank from the various banks.
- When you have chosen your bank, you will see an account number which is enlisted with your phone number.
- Tap on Bank Account.
- Now you can transfer money.
- Presently you will have the capacity to access every one of the features of BHIM application like Send Money, Request Money and Scan and Pay.
How To Do Transactions in Bhim:
Now, we are expecting that you have effectively setup BHIM Android application and you can get to features of BHIM App.
- Tap on Send Button.
- Insert UBI Address of the individual to which you need to send cash.
- Tap Okay.
Instructions to Generate QR Code?
- Go to Bhim Application.
- Tap on three dots. (located right on the screen)
- Fill Amount.
- Tap on Generate QR Code.
Presently, you can share and download this Bar Code to make transactions.
So it was about, how you can install BHIM App Download For Digital Payments the application for an android smartphone. So what do you think about this android application? Keep in mind to share your thoughts about this application in the comments box below. Also, don’t forget to share this page with your friends to help them setting up this application.
Tweets on Bhim Application:
The BHIM App is very simple to use: PM @narendramodi
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) December 30, 2016
— BHIM (@NPCI_BHIM) December 30, 2016
BHIM – An android App to simplify payments. Soon for iPhone users too.https://t.co/9ONpY5ZAob
— Poonam Mahajan (@poonam_mahajan) December 30, 2016