Bhim App Download For Windows Smartphone: – Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a free Aadhaar based mostly Payment Mobile App known as BHIM App. BHIM App is (Bharat Interface Money), it’s a re-branded version of UPI and USSD. PM Launched BHMI aadhar Payment App nowadays on Dec 13th, 2016 at Digi Dhan Mela Event in Tatikonda stadium in New Delhi. Apart from this bhim app, the interface can even be accessed by USSD from any phone along with feature phones.
PM Narendra Modi released Lucky Grahak Yojana this program Winners list within the Event. Individuals can also Install BHIM Mobile App from their Google Playstore. BHIM Application/ BHIM app also know as Bharat Interface Money, it’s used for send or transfer cash while not progressing to the bank. Through this UPI payment Solutions, cash is received digitally through biometric scanners while not card swiping in pos machines.
Bhim App Download For Windows Smartphone
These are the main required steps to download Bhim App for windows phone, you must need a working internet connection and some general knowledge of your Windows Store. Now follow these basic steps to install Bhim App on your Windows Phone. Please read the following steps very carefully so you can Install your app easily.
Steps for BHIM APP Download for Windows Smartphone:-
- Turn On Your Internet Connection or Your Wifi on Windows Phone.
- Now open the windows store app in your Windows Mobile.
- Search for the Term “BHIM Payment App” in your window’s store search box.
- Now start reading the Bhim App Rating and after that click on Download Button.
- You must get agreed to all the device’s term and conditions such as Contacts, Bank Accounts etc.
- Now you can exit the store screen and go to your home screen and Open the Bhim App and follow the step by step instructions.
- Currently is not available for Windows Phone but it’s available as soon as possible in Windows Play Store.