BHIM APP Download for Android :- BHIM App ‘s full form is (Bharat Interface for Money) which is launched on last friday of December 2016 by India Prime Minister Narendra Modi to make cashless India. BHIM APP Download for Android BHIM App is now available only for Android Phones and this app can be used to make and receive payments. BHIM APP Download for Android Only those people can avail this app who have account with any of the 32 banks that are part of UPI. The BHIM App is currently available in Hindi and English on android phone and the IOS version is expected soon.
BHIM APP Download for Android
It is a simple application and your fingerprint is sufficient to transfer money and there is no need of internet connection. This post is all about BHIM App uses. Here we are going to provide you all information regarding BHIM App which is launched by PM Narendra Modi to make cashless India. This app is available for Indians only. Below we are giving some detail to download BHIM App for android phones.
More about BHIM App
- BHIM is specially made for poor people like Dalits, farmers SCs and STs etc.
- For the security purpose, it will be very safe for money transaction.
- For the next few years, all the transactions will be done via BHIM App in India.
- People can send and request money or scan through BHIM App by using QR Code.
- It will work 24 hours a day and a whole year.
- This app is quite alike to other cashless apps like PayTM.
- This app can be downloaded through Play Store on your android phone.
- After completion of install, you can set your preferred language either English or Hindi.
- The limit per transaction is allowed Rs. 10000 and within 24 hours can transact Rs. 20,000
Currently, BHIM App supports following banks:
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.