Due to over printing of Indian currency despite of its respective gold reserve is slowly becoming a national issue of today, which in short decreasing our currency’s monetary value in the international market. As we know, some people try to keep the hard cash in big sacks inside their home which is commonly labelled as “Kala Dhan”, Indian govt have stared their initiation to fight corruption against black money. After the demonetisation of 500 and 1000 rupee notes, the fragile content of the new 2000 and 500 rupee note and to put a stop to all the unregistered income, we are now looking forward to the system of cashless economy in the country.
Continue reading “New Initiation Towards Future In Economy”
BHIM App Download For Digital Payments : – BHIM App (Bharat Interface for Money) is an enterprise which is occupied by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi to create cashless India. This application permits you to transfer and accept money with a just single tap. Additionally, it will also capable to interchange information with further UPI apps and bank accounts. This application is accessible for Indian individuals.
The key purpose of producing this app is to diminish the use of currency in the Indian civilization. This application is called after Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, who had forfeited his complete life for Dalits and the underprivileged. So lease’s transfer on to some of the functions of BHIM Application without killing a single second now.
Features of Bhim Application:
- According to our PM announcement, in next couple of years, every one of the transactions will be done by only BHIM application in India.
- This application will have extremely solid security specifications so that the majority of your cash will be protected.
- All transactions should be done effortlessly by just a single click.
- BHIM application is made particularly for needy individuals, particularly for Dalits, agriculturists, SCs and STs and so forth.
- Mr. Narendra Modi asked for Indians to do at least 5 transactions by using this application day by day.
- BHIM application will grant citizens to transfer and ask for cash and pay by accepting QR Code.
- To send cash, all just need the UPI Address of another person. This application is very similar to various cashless applications like PayTM.
- In BHIM App, it’s quite easy in Bhim to switch between your different bank accounts also.
- It established on IMPS (Immediate Payment Service).
- Bhim can work 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- The maximum transaction limit is Rs. 10,000 for now.
How do I transact with UPI in Bhim?
Step by step guide to setup your bank account along with BHIM application:
- Sign Up your Bank Accounts with BHIM.
- Setup a UPI PIN for your Bank Account.
- Presently your mobile number will be your UPI address. (You can transform it later).
- You can start doing transactions via BHIM App now.
What is meant by UPI Address?
At the start, your mobile number is your UPI Address. It’s like if your cell number is 9999912345, then your UPI Address will be 9999912345@upi. However, you can get your own particular custom UPI Address too (both content and numbers are accessible).
Supported Banks for BHIM App to form digital payments:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- KarurVysya Bank
- KotakMahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab national bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
Least Requirements to download Bhim App:
- Android Version 2.3.3 & Above.
- Minimum 5 MB Space Needed.
How To Install and Setup Bhim App In Your Android Smartphone?
Bhim App is available on Play Store. You can install BHIM application for your android smartphone straight from the Play Store.
Play Store Link
How To Setup Bhim Application In Your Android Smartphone:
- To begin download Bhim Application from the above link.
- Choose Language (Hindi or English)
Continue reading “BHIM App Download For Digital Payments”