Download BHIM App: Bharat Interface for Money Application (BHIM) for Windows, IOS and the Androids. Here is the full content on how to install it, send, request and money payment using the BHIM App in Google Play Store.
An initiative has been taken for fast, secure and reliable cash payment via mobile phones. With other Unified Payment Interface (UPI), BHIM application is operable. It has been developed by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). The importance of this application is that it has been made in India to render service to the nation.
How does BHIM work? Important Question –
The user has to register his bank account with this application of BHIM and has to set a UPI PIN for the current attached bank account. You mobile number will be your address of payment and yes! You can start your transactions.
Note: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched BHIM App against its Rival PayTm.
BHIM APK Download: After the announcement of demonetization, the E-wallet app PayTm usage has become the most common for people. So for this rivalry, the government had planned for cashless economy and digital transactions. To encourage digital payment system, the government introduced prizes in cash for transactions on various card such as RuPay, USSD and several other modes.
Recently the government has also been holding “Digi Dhan Mela” small camps in Urban areas to teach the advantages of cashless transactions by people. This BHIM App is easily accessible for Android phones, IOS users and Window users too on Google Play Store.
Recently UPI went live with 21 Banks in the month of August. The BHIM App is working for convenience for the users and also accompanies a basic interface. The application is of 1.24 Mega Byte (MB) in size. With the continuation of the app, you will be asked to enroll your mobile number and after that you will be asked to set a 4 digit password, then after you can choose your bank. So if you are interested just Download BHIM Application UPI from the links below for androids, IOS and windows available on mobile stores.
As PM Modi addresses about the BHIM app is the world’s wonder and it will take away the likes of PayTm, Mobikwik, Free recharge and other payment modes which has become most popular nowadays after the government has banned Rs. 500 and 1000 currency notes on 8th November 2016. PM made a payment to Khaadi while launching this BHIM app.
PM Narendra Modi’s BHIM App 10 Million Hits marks Downloads:
This app has been seen as 10 million downloads from the active users as it has launched on 31st December reported by Shritama Bose, Mumbai as “BHIM app is a Rockstar”! It carries out the way of all modes of payment! Such a sterling performance. On the Playstore, the new version is available i.e. 1.2 as it is the second update. It has been estimated and calculated that mode add ups will take place in this app for the conveyance of users and more moderately the users can handle this app. As A. P. Hota, MD and CEO has said about the app “We are very much pleased to launch the new upgrades of all BHIM users”. The new version has more tight security features and thus makes transactions safer and secure and thus will surely lead in higher acceptance among the customers.
Key Features of the Latest Version 1.2:
- Addition of 7 languages: Apart from the language which has been existed before launching the app that was English & Hindi, apart from that some more languages has been added up which is Odia, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Gujarat and Kannad.
- The customers can also link their aadhar with this new app with beneficiaries of bank account.
- This app has also introduced a SPAM option to block the unknown persons requesting for money.
- This app has improvised customer’s redress.
BHIM App Important Notifications:
Updated: 13th April 2017
Current Version: 1.3 updates from 1.2 recently
Total Installs: 17 + Millions’
Size OF BHIM APP: 1.24 MB
Requires Android Version: 2.3.3 and above
App Features: UPI support, Send/Receive money, Check balance, QR codes, limit of transactions, support different languages
Official Website: https://upi.npci.org.in
Offered By: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
BHIM App Utilities:
- The customer has the option of sending money or to request money (an important feature).
- The customer can scan and can pay by using QR codes.
If User has Multiple Accounts:
- In case of multiple accounts, the customer can navigate to their accounts easily.
- On the BHIM App you can look up for the “My Information” which will help you out.
- After that, you will be notified by the existing account details and other confirmation will be asked like pin change etc.
- To navigate in other bank is so easy and simple by using this app.
BHIM App Limits of Transfer:
- The mode of payment whether to send or receive for 24 hours.
- The payment can be done by Rs 1 to a maximum of Rs 20,000 per day.
- In a single transaction, the customer can transfer up to Rs 10,000.
So, with no doubt one can say that the BHIM app is the best app for UPI payment. So for that you can use this app as it is a very safe mode of transactions. There is also a based stage of Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) making transactions so simple. The Indian Government offered Aadhar Payment App Service (APAS) for the dealers which will be permitting you to pay with a unique fingerprint.